The entire Division of Student Life Human Resources team is and will continue to work remotely through the spring semester, utilizing Zoom, Skype, IM, emails, and phone as appropriate for communication.
When You Visit In-Person
- Wear a face covering and follow university COVID-19 guidelines.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) will be available: hand sanitizer, disposable masks.
How to Access our Services
The Division of Student Life HR team currently uses Zoom, email, Skype, and phone for services offered.
COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
Should we need to return to work due to I-9 process change, our offices have the following safety measures in place:
- Staff will wear face coverings.
- Any students or campus members will be asked to wear face coverings.
- Measures will be taken to reduce or eliminate social contact in shared spaces.
- Face coverings, cleaning supplies, and hand sanitizer will be provided to users visiting in person.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed at appropriate desks.
- Daily (end of day) cleaning for high-touch areas and equipment by staff.
- Primary: 319-335-0121
- Secondary: 319-335-6206
Updated information will be posted on our websites.