There are a variety of reports that you are able to run in TreeRing. There are two reports that should be run regularly and at the end of each pay period: Duplicates/Overlap and Punch Exceptions.
- Punch Exceptions: Lists all errors that an employee may need to have corrected.
- Duplicates/Overlap: Lists punches that may be duplicates or have overlapping shifts that could cause double payment.
- Default Time Sheets: Lists individual punches for a specified period (defaulted to current pay period) for all employees; includes weekly and pay period totals. This report is formatted to include a page break between each employee for distribution purposes and sorts by home department first then employee last name.
- Extended Time Sheets: Lists individual punches for a specified period (defaulted to current pay period) for individual employees; it includes all levels of tracking, notes, and weekly and pay period totals.
- Employee Time Summary: Lists all employees with daily totals of regular, overtime, double time and PTO hours without the punch details of the Time Sheets or Extended Time Sheets reports.